Mobile version

Please post any feature requests you would like to see in future versions of Klok

Mobile version

Postby tedg » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:43 pm

I would love a WM5/6 version. I don't always have my laptop with me but always have PDA phone. May be some limitations with Adobe Air for mobile? If a mobile version is planned sometime, the DB conversion mentioned from V1.5 to V2 ideally would factor that in. Love the functionality/feature set.

Site Admin

Re: Mobile version

Postby smckeown » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Rob can correct me if i am wrong but i don't believe there is a mobile version of the air run time yet.

Postby tedg » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:22 am

Adobe Air Mobile is coming... 2H 2009?

So does that mean Klok automatically ports? If yes, if you change the DB for 2.0, would that cause the port to not work?

I sure love the design you've got, but without mobile it goes from 100% to 60% usable.
Keep up the good work!

Postby Rob » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:09 pm

I am keeping by ears open regarding mobile support. It does seem like it is on the horizon, but I don't have any details regarding what will port and what won't. Before anyone gets too excited though, it doesn't look like IPhones will be supported. Its a bummer for me too... I just love my IPhone, but Flash/AIR would make it even better.

antispam: NO
Please Enter the Middle Number (5): 5

Postby corbingravely » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:36 pm

Uh, guys. I know it is been some time that this post is idle? I just wanted to know if the mobile version support is up and running now. And where can i get a more detailed info on it, about what works and does not work in the mobile version.

Corbin Gravely
EHR systems

Return to “Feature Requests”