Future support and development plans

General Discussion and Support area for Klok users.
Grayhem
antispam: NO
Please Enter the Middle Number (5): 5

Future support and development plans

Postby Grayhem » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:10 am

Hi to all the admins
I have been using the free version of Klok for almost a year now - my purpose was to get familiar with the software and see if it would fulfill my [and my teams] needs for time tracking and project management. I used it for many months and like it a lot, although the Adobe Air updates sometimes did weird things and I think that klok itself at times became unusable.

The reason I have joined the forum today is because now that I am finally considering purchasing the software [ possibly 7 users and 1 team console ] I am slightly concerned about the current state of the klok development team and I would like to find out whether this company is going to be able to support this software for some years to come.

To me, i have not found better software to do the same thing - yours is simple and intuitive - just what we need.
However - I don't want to spend our charity's money on software that wont be supported in a year's time.

Honestly, what is the current state of the support and development - and what are your plans for the future?
Is your user-base growing?

Please forgive me if I sound at all negative - I just have to try to check these things out before committing money into something
But I REALLY, REALLY like your software!!

Kind Regards
Graeme

christineu
antispam: NO
Please Enter the Middle Number (5): 5

Re: Future support and development plans

Postby christineu » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:05 pm

Thanks for posting this query--I would like to know the answer, too. My Klok is not working due to changes in Adobe AIR, and I really miss it!

Return to “Get Help for Klok”